SPONSOR THE 2017 ALL STAR EXPERIENCE
Your contribution will go directly to The Colon Cancer Foundation’s mission of A World Without Colorectal Cancer™ and you will be joining CCF’s committed and growing community. You will become part of one of the nation’s most effective charities focused on preventing the nation’s second deadliest form of cancer.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Your contribution will fund the Foundation’s lifesaving programs focused on raising awareness of the disease, screening and prevention programs for the under served and uninsured, and translational research to understand the rising incidence of Young Adult colorectal cancer (CRC) and a better quality of life for those diagnosed.
- Colorectal cancer is the nation’s third most commonly diagnosed form of cancer and the nation’s second deadliest form of cancer of women and men when combined;
- Approximately 135,000 Americans will be diagnosed with the disease in 2017. Sadly more than 50,000 of those diagnosed will die;
- Colorectal cancer is one of the most preventable forms of cancer if caught early;
- Up to 47 % of US colorectal cancers can be prevented by eating healthy, being active and maintaining a healthy weight;
- 42 Million Americans 50 and older have not been screened – that is roughly 1 in 3;
- People with a first degree relative (parent, sibling, offspring) who has colon cancer has two to three times the risk of developing the disease;
- Next to age, family history is the most common risk factor. Approximately one-third of colon cancer cases arise from an inherited predisposition;
- Once age is taken into account, those born in 1990 have double the risk of colon cancer and quadruple the risk of rectal cancer compared to people born around 1950, when risk was lowest.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES START AT JUST $500.00
For more information please contact Cindy Borassi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 914.305.6674.